- Please add yourself!
- akrnaf2 - A zoologist that have had various animals, from scorpions to a 3 meters python.
Now I am satisfied with 8 chickens and more than 100 Biology students!
- BantyChooks - Happily addicted to Quack with 28 chickens of various breeds and ages, 3 ducks, one dog, 2 guinea pigs, and one rabbit. Total incubating nut!
- casportpony - Peafowl, Turkeys, Muscovy Ducks, Ducks, Guinea Fowl, Geese and Pigeons. Ask me about tube feeding!
- Chicken Girl1 - the keeper of 17 hens (Wyandottes, Australorps, Black and Red sex-links, RIRs, Production Reds, a mix, and WPRs) and a chicken addict.
- ChickenLover200 - happy "mom" of 29 chickens, 2 horses, 6 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 sheep.
- chicken4prez - 26 hens, 2 cats- Sammi and Obi, 1 fish- Berry and a family
- @DwayneNLiz - 13 Chickens, 3 Call ducks, 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 horse, and a bear that has other plans for my flocks
- granny hatchet - grannys gone and done it
- kwhites634 - Have kept intentionally small flocks of chickens for many years, for the eggs. Current flock consists of RSL hens and a BCM rooster. I occasionally hatch out a batch for replacements.
- @Mountain Peeps - Dancer, writer, photographer, lodge owner and lover of chickens!
- pjnbill22 - 100+ various breeds/types of chickens, a few turkeys, one goose, two chihuahuas, six cats (that's four too many), a few crawdads in the goldfish pond, a beta, a tub of mealworms, and a bowl of sea monkeys!
- Ren2014 - 14 various chickens, 2 Lavender Orpington roosters. Various ducks and Muscovies. Black Angus cattle, horse and min donkey. 1 Akbash and 1 Great Pyrenees, 2 French Bulldogs and one Tonkinese cat.
- Sally Sunshine - Chickens, Ducks, a single crazy Gooserz, silly conure named Sammy, breeder of English Springer Spaniels
- @TwoCrows - Small flock of Chickens, a handful of Bobwhite Quail and I am Mom to an extremely spoiled Maltese dog.
- twisted-acres-farm - Chickens, Yaks and English Springer Spaniels
- wabbit1964 - Harmony Homestead : 3 dogs 3 cats 1 red ear slider, 4 alpacas 2 Roos, 7 hens, 50+ chicks, 3 ducks, 2 turkeys: chicken and turkey eggs in the incubators
- @austrolover1 - Happy owner of almost 100 chickens, 15 goats, 1 hog, 2 dogs, and a cat! Extra fact about myself: I LOVE BYC!!!
- @Clems Girls - Flock of 9, chocolate labrador, large coop, follow me for cooky coop ideas!!, check out my album on m chickens lives at: www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/7076191/chickens-chickens-ckickens/
- @sunflour - owned by a cat and 3 spoiled hens And proud to be a member of BYC.
- @Outpost JWB I have about 100 chickens of various breeds. Favorites are Speckled Sussex & Black Jersey Giants. Also have 1 cat and 1 dog.
- @QueenMisha 150-250 birds depending on the time of year here in sunny California, I breed and raise for fun. I like genetics and helping the poultry community.
- @AustralorpsAU 6 birds. Australorp Lover/Breeder. 1 Blue roo, 1 Blue hen, 3 Black hens
- @AustralorpsAU former penguin keeper, puffin raiser, and retired avian physiologist (too bad I don't know avian medicine!). I currently have a few ducks & a pair of grey geese. I am going through a blue egg phase and have 20 Ameraucanas (blue, black, splash, and lavender).
@Cluckcluck1215-Absolutely addicted to BYC and my chickens."Mom"to 9 chickens and one duck and "sister"to one cranky barred rock!One dumb dog and one nosy cat plus seven perfect fish!
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!
Page 1 of 2
Page 1 of 2