1. Over all measurements for HOA Friendly Chicken Coop are 162” Long, 40” Wide, and 60” High ( Includes a 4” roof overhang and dual nesting box measuring 36” Wide, 15” Deep, and 15” High.) This can also be built up to 48” taller for easy walk in access.
2. Coop measures 46” Long, 40” Wide, and 48” High. Coop has a solid floor with pullout pan for easy cleaning. This can also be built with a mesh floor and a drawer pullout for easy cleaning.
3. Run measures 144” Long, 40” Wide, and 60” High at the tallest point. Run door measures 28” High, by 40” Wide and is located at the end of he coop.
4. Built with 2x4 construction.
5. Roof fully shingled with 25yr manufacture warranty on shingles.
6. Hardware cloth used for screening. (holds up better against predators and family pets than chicken wire.)
7. Hinges, latches, and door pulls are weather friendly.
· Wheels for easy moving
· 2 tone paint
· Up to 4 solid roosts
· 2 removable roots
· Galvanized 2 gallon hanging waterer
· Galvanized 12 lb. hanging feeder
· Outdoor thermometer
· Electrical Package consists of: a four switch panel which turns on/off an outdoor fan for summer, 2 outdoor lights for the run, 2 indoor lights for the coop and an indoor heat lamp for winter. The outdoor fan is plugged into a GFI receptacle to make it easy to switch out fans or to add holiday lights.
***This was our first coop so we didn’t keep the plans. (Dumb I know)***
The only thing I would have done different with this coop now looking back, is that I would have made it taller so you could walk into the run. It was very hard to clean because you had to climb into the coop on your hands and knees. That was no fun at all.
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!