For a long time I had wanted some movable temporary fencing that I could move around the yard and have the chickens in so that they could get greens. I decided to use the old feed sacks from my hens and just some cheap wooden beams. I made a frame out of the beams and used a staple gun to attach the feed sacks. My fencing leaves a lot to be desired, but one could easily improve it by just putting in a couple more staples and longer stakes. I then just nailed in two small stakes at either end to support it, it is surprisingly stable. As one can see, it is not very high, but one could easily make a larger frame and a two feed-sack high fence.
The fencing staked in, as you can see, my set up is a little sloppy, but that can easily be changed.