FLOCK INFORMATION (as of 03/3/13)
Euskal Oiloa, Marraduna Basque (Basque hens) - hatched 02/12
- current breeding pen has 1 cockerel over 5 pullets
- I have1 and a cockerel growing out. There are 2 other pullets nearly at POL that I will be keeping.
- photos in album
- Egg availability: currently laying
Lavender & Black Split to Lav Ameraucanas - hatched 01/12
- NOT currently in breeding pens
- Egg availability: available if you want EEs as they could be crossed with Basque or possibly even a bantam cochin lol
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes - hatched 03/12
- exhibition quality group obtained directly from Jerry Foley in 09/12 & 10/12
- 1 rooster and 4 hens in the group
- Jerry showed 1 pullet at the APA Nationals in Ohio & she placed Reserve Variety
- a few pics added to album 04/13. Sorry they were taken with my cell camera. I have lost my good camera!
- Egg availability: Limited as I will be hatching most of these
Bantam Cochins - hatched 04-14-12
- 1 gorgeous mottled cockerel, 1 calico pullet & 1 silver laced pullet
- these are running with laying flock currently, but I will eventually separate them for
- pics in my album
- Egg availability: Eggs may not be pure currently. I may eventually offer them if I acquire a few
more pullets and separate them into a breeding pen.
Olandsk Dwarfs - hatched 04-14-12
- only 1 pair currently laying (lost other mature pullets to a predator )
- 1 pair of juveniles (hatched 12/15/12)
- several younger chicks growing out
- Egg availability: I cannot offer eggs with only a pair...although she lays nearly every day, I would
not feel comfortable shipping eggs more than 3-4 days old. I may offer them later if I acquire more
pullets or when my juvies grow out.
Sebastopol Geese - pair obtained as goslings in May 2012
- pics in my album
White Bresse - hatched 12/02/12
- 9 pullets and 2 cockerels