WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER IN TRADE:
- Various infused honey (garlic, lavandar, orange peel etc)
- 28 varieties of jams and jellies (if you want it, I probably have it)
- About 50 varieties of Heirloom and heritage seeds
- Sets of Seed Heirloom Purple Potatoes (Purple Viking Variety), very high in antioxidants and nutrients
- Dill pickles, hamburger pickles, sweet pickles and cocktail pickles.
- Canned MN sweet corn and heritage carrots
- Organic, locally grown chemical free wines and hard ciders. THIS IS LEGAL AS TRADE AND TO SHIP UPS, however, YOU MUST PROVIDE VERIFICATION OF LEGAL AGE. Strawberry Wine, Blackberry Shiraz, Cherry Wine, Mead, Elderberry Mead, Beer, Homemade Khalua, Apple Pie Moonshine (made with Everclear), Hard Lemonade, Margarita Mixer, Hard Apple Cider, Pucker Cider, Happy Jack, Ginger-Apple Cider, Cranapple Cider, Blueberry Wine.
- Personalized teas (I have experience in creating herbal, healing teas. Tell me the issue and I will mix a blend guaranteed to improve health or symptoms)
- Homemade, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar (great for chicken water and general personal and poultry health)
- Organic, unpasteurized honey
- Home Brewed Root Beer Syrup: Made with real bark, no corn syrup or any other nasty preservatives. One bottle makes about a gallon of root beer.
- Home Brewed Cola and Cherry Cola Syrup: Made with real natural herbs and spices, no corn syrup or any other nasty preservatives. One bottle makes about a gallon of soda.
- Home Brewed GInger Ale Syrup: Made with real natural herbs and spices, no corn syrup or any other nasty preservatives. One bottle makes about a gallon of soda.
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
- Hatching Turkey Eggs
- Chicken Hatching Eggs
- Day Old Chicks
- Soft Fruit Starts (Zone 4)
- Brewing Equipment
- PVC chicken feeder
- Poultry Watering Nipples
- Heating Bulbs/Lights
- Canning Jars
- Canning Equipment
- Books on Poultry, Husbandry and Homesteading
- Egg Cartons
- Chick Shipping Boxes
- Poultry Medications
My Swapping Running Tally:
Eggs Owed To Me:
Russian Orlaffs: Crazy Pet Lady
Quail 50 SahwithChicks
Serama Chicks: Crazy Pet Lady
Bhep: Raspberry and Gooseberries
Sir Urlick: Gooseberries
MaryRuthLangdon: 4 Rasp; 1 current
Chiqita: 2 Boxes ACV
Monthly Box Program:
KrazyKat: AVC and Alcohol begin May
AyeUP: Summer Start
Pugslady: Summer Start Treat box
Mzstre: big box or 2 MIX when chicks arrive
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!