Forever Friends Farm Brooksville, Florida
2008-08-24 We moved to Brooksville 8yrs ago and bought 2.5 acres from my husband's mom who wanted all of her grandkids close. My husband's sister and brother bought the properties on the other side. We are one big happy family of neighbors. It is great to be able to raise a child in the country and give her the freedom of running around without having to worry about what will happen to them. Of course we are the only ones who have animals other than dogs. We also have a vegetable garden and are making an outdoor kitchen and pond. We just got chickens this year and they have just started laying eggs a few weeks ago. It's fun and the birds are great super sweet and docile animals. My daghter is always sitting with them talking to them and holding them.
- 4 horses: 2 Morgans, 1 Arab and 1 Holstiener
- 9 dogs (I use to run a shelter and these were the old unadoptables before I moved- they are living out their golden years in comfort with lots of love)
- 4 Cats
- 2 bunnies
- 3 fish
- 1 sugarglider
- 1 cockatiel
- 1 goat
- 8 Super Friendly and loving Hens- 2 RIR, 2 Black stars (1 who always lays double yokes in her eggs), 3 super colorful Easter Eggers (Amerucana cross), 1 Black Austr.
- 1 Buff Orpington Rooster
- 1 extremely happy and SPOILED daughter
- 1 COMPLETELY MISERABLE HUSBAND (who can't say NO to the spoiled Daughter and the very happy wife-me)