This is my small flock!
- Breed: Buff Brahma
- Why did I choose this breed?: My parents and I chose the Buff Brahma because they're commonly called "Gentle Giants" and we wanted something that would be docile enough to let us hold them.
- Age: They're all about 1.5-2 years old
- Where you got them: Good ole' Tractor Supply
- Favorite treats: They LOVE birdseed and corn.
- Funny stories: One of the hens, Dandy, loves to perch on top of anything she can. She flies onto tables, benches, everything! When one of my roos, Joker, was a chick, he would sleep in my dad's hand as if he were in a nest.
- What I love most: I love my flock because they all have their own personalities! I can tell them all apart just by the tone of the noises they make!
Roo the Rooster
Joker the Rooster (Passed away)
Dandy the Hen (Now part of a new flock!)
Roxie the Hen (Now part of a new flock)