I did an evil evil thing :)

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
Today I visited Peachick and Will Marrow and I did a few really great things and one evil one.

Here is the evil one:
DSCF1935.jpg

DSCF1932.jpg

Ok so she is pretty cute and is the only chicken to ever have sat on our kitchen table! Its a partridge silkie pullet peachick gently suggested I get and of course I did. My mom wasn't even angry. Her and the chicks are getting along OK (she is an evil chicken after all) she is living in the brooder with the good things I did today! Thank you for taking the cockerals off my hands peachick!

Here are two of the good things I did today:
DSCF1936.jpg

DSCF1938.jpg

I now have two welsummer pullets and two blue ameraucana from Will Marrow!

They are eating and drinking and getting along marvolously with the Marans. The little silkie is about as big as an 8 week old Marans pullet
tongue.png

I said for a year "I will never own a silkie" ! I believed they are not really chickens and I still do today. This little ball of fluff is an evil nome not a chicken but I like her anyway and so does my family.

Thank you so much Peachick and Will!
big_smile.png

Henry

Quote:
Thanks I know we have talked several times about our mutual hate for silkies and banties but I guess she is your little self blue cochins counterpart
big_smile.png
How does she do with the big girls? this little girl will go in when this batch of youngsters is old enough.

LOL I know obviously I don't "hate" them either
lol.png
I am just messing around to they are very strange little creatures though they remind me of Kiwi's in New Zealand.

You will be forgiven for that evil doing if you send that little fluff ball to me.
big_smile.png

Whats more evil to me, I'm already a bad egg
gig.gif

LOL No way she is staying here for sure she already has earned brownie points with Mom and Dad and even my brother
lol.png

awww Henry, What a cute lil silkie!!!

I have to tell a story about you though....

When Henry and his father walked up to my silkie coop Henry said... "Can I touch a silkie? I have never touched a silkie before."
lau.gif
He then commented that he liked the partridge color. So I picked one up and handed her to him..... here ya go!

... a chicken on your kitchen table!!?? and it wasnt cooked?
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom