SW Florida Swap Meet, March 28th...IT WAS A LOT OF FUN!!!!!!!!

magikchick

~FEATHERFOOTED DIVA~
12 Years
Apr 21, 2007
SW Florida
I'm thinking about getting togeather a swap meet in SW Florida. Wanted to check and see if there is any interest in having one here. I live in Arcadia and was thinking of haveing it at the local TSC around March.

Last edited:
Hey Girl !!
frow.gif

You know I'll be there!!!!! I wanted to go to the other swap meet in Nov. but it was too close in time to the Inverness show. January's swap is too close to the Lake City show. I just can't do it. Maybe I will be able make it next time.
fl.gif

Let me know a date, maybe I can come help you get ready. This will be fun!!

Lisa
smile.png

Hey Lisa, Are you showing in Lake City? I wanted to go but don't think I'll make it.

I'm going to get by TSC this weekend to see what I can set up.

Oh Yes! I will be going for sure! It is going to be a big one too! It will be the American Bantam Association Nationals as well, so that will bring in people from far away to show there. There is another thread talking about it and it was suggested that there will be several thousand birds there! Wish you could come. Most of the time the Nationals are held farther North. This will probably be the only one I will ever get to go to. How exciting!

Lisa
smile.png

Bet you thought this thread was dead but things have started comming togeather.

I have permission from TSC to have a swap meet in the parking lot. The date is either March 21 or 28 which ever is better for everyone. I'm thinking to hold it from 10am to 3pm. I also talked to her about doing this every 6 months so we could have another in Sept. Let me know when everyone could make it and I'll set the date.

This will be at the TSC in Arcadia on Hwy 70.

Alright date is set for March 28th. This will be at the TSC in Arcadia. Located on Hwy 70. You can PM me for directions. Time is 10am to 3pm. Hope to see you all there.
big_smile.png

Hey Folks! I am already planning to have some chicks for the swap meet in Arcadia on March 28th!

I have the opportunity to get some Golden Sebright hatching eggs and possibly some Silver Ginger OEGB eggs from a friend of mine. He will give them to me to hatch in time for the swap meet.

Is there anyone interested in these babies if I hatch them?

Lisa
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom