Storey Publishers Books SPECIAL OFFER FOR BYC MEMBERS

amyquilt

Serama Mama
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Amarillo, TX
I am an authorized retailer for Storey Publishers. Their books focus on natural living, farming, animal husbandry, crafts, gardening, etc.
www.storey.com

I plan to place an order with them February 9 and wanted to make a special offer for BYC members.

Any book you wish to purchase from the www.storey.com website, I can sell to you at 25% off retail with FREE shipping to you! Please keep in mind I won't be ordering until February 9, so it will be several weeks before you receive your order.

You will need to pay with paypal when you place your order with me. I will take a money order in the mail, but it must be sent so it reaches me before Februry 5 or so. PM me if you need to mail a money order.

Anyone that would care to order, you can email me your order by clicking "email" on this post. Please put that you saw the offer on BYC in your email.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. Please post questions to this thread so they can be seen by others reading the thread.

Thanks and enjoy!
Amy

Last edited:
I would snatch this deal up, but I don't have a paypal account.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I would gladly accept a money order, if it is not sent at the last minute. PM me if you need to do this.

Will you just be giving the 25% off with your Feb. order or will this be ongoing with future orders.

There are so many books I want but can only purchase one at a time is why I'm wondering.
Will be sending you money for a book when I can decide which one I want, lol. This is sooooo awesome!!!

Thank you for offering this!!

Anyone who gardens will love Carrots Love Tomatoes, I highly recommend it. It tells you what plants are beneficial to each other and what not to plant together. I saw it was offered on the website. Im still trying to decide what I want
wink.png

Thank you...there are several I have been wanting...will PM you when I discuss with the Rev.

I do have a question.
Can you recommend a book from them that has a little of everything? And by that I mean...
One for farm animals (chickens, cows, goats, & pigs)
One for the garden and yard
Onc for the recipes, herbs, and remedies...
etc....

Thanks
smile.png

Thanks for this offer Amy!!
I have a number of these books.

The one I am looking at constantly lately is Pocketful of Poultry, by carol ekraius. Nice pictures and a short concise description of every breed of chicken, duck, goose and turkey. GREAT item, and with the discount- wow..

I also have, How to Build Animal Housing by Carol Ekarius. It has terrific plans in it and I hope to make the Goat shelters and a coop for ducks in the spring. Really good directions and pictures. I am not a woodcrafter, but I am competant with a hammer and saw, so I should do okay...

I have Storey’s Guide to Raising Chickens by Gail Damerow. It's been my bible to chickens, seriously.

This one is good...Making Your Small Farm Profitable Ron Macher
It gave me a lot to think about, how to start small, and become compentant at one thing before moving ahead to another. how to budget...Good plain speak book

I have others too. If any of you have questions, you can PM me, I seem to have the STOREY LIBRARY at my home, lol

Amy: I will PM you an order in a bit. I usually buy on Amazon, but I would much rather help out a fellow BYC'er.
Hugs
Christina

Back
Top Bottom