Cuckoo Maran Eggs

Harp Turkey Ranch

Songster
11 Years
Dec 18, 2008
McCleary, WA
I ordered some of SandsPoultry's maran eggs. I got them today. They shipped out of NC on Monday and I got them in WA Thursday (today). I will be putting them in the bator tonight, let them rest and warm up to room temps. Here is a pic of the eggs I received

117y44i.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't have any luck with them, I have Blue and Cuckoo Marans. I am in Puyallup and my chickens are in PeEll. My aunt takes care of them for me and I bring back eggs for hatching most weekends. You can see my egg color here
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2529772930096944850vrvUYv
I have 36 eggs due Feb. 7th or 8th. A friend recently hatched 31 out of 36 that he got from me. He Put in 58 more eggs from me that are due tomorrow. Karen Mcilroy

I also have Cuckoo maran girls 3 --- I got them when I heard Martha Stewart say "These are the only eggs I bake with"

I had to see if an ole egger like me could find a taste difference and I could--
I blame Martha for the craze ---I have Several colors in my incubator -- waiting not so patiently for a hatch 36 also -- hope we both get a great hatch ---

Hi...are you sure they sent you the right eggs? Those are pretty light to be Marans eggs.

Here's the Marans egg chart. Eggs need to be a 4 on the chart to be classified as a Marans egg.

Lechelle20officielle20des20couleurs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom