Deployed loved ones?? Find support here!!

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
Well, I posted previously that she was leaving in April, but that is when they are leaving for the Middle East. She got 2 weeks notice to report to Ft. Meade, Md and leaves tomorrow morning.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes and prayers for her...here is a photo of her holding her prize rooster at her first show where he was reserve grandchampion! She is sooo proud of him. Dixiechick is the new owner of him...thanks Denee!

9079_hpim1117.jpg

Would like to make this thread a support thread for all of us who have loved ones who are deployed or serving in the military. For some of us, deployment is a new thing...for many of you it's old hat by now. I know I would appreciate all the information and support I can get!! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless you both! I will pray for her safety. Please give her my thanks for her service - she is helping keep me and my family safe, and I am so grateful!

Beth

Quote:
Please give her the same for me and my family... we owe our servicemen and women (past, present, and future) a debt of great gratitude. Bless them one and all.
bow.gif
(not worshipping them, but thanking God and asking His blessing and protection on them
smile.png
)

Again, thank you all so much. Knowing that folks still support our soldiers and pray for them is very meaningful to me as a parent...and I know it is to our soldiers. We had to rehome all our show cochins and I want to thank everyone who bought them. I feel blessed knowing that they went to great homes where they will be loved and cared for.
thumbsup.gif

im proud to have brave people like her serving our country
also brave people like her who share the love for chickens.

god bless her, and your family. youre in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom