Tuesday Morning Orpington Hatch. Both Lg. Fowl & Bantam

Orpington Poultry

Songster
10 Years
Feb 27, 2009
California
This is what kept me busy this morning. Love babies and just had to share. Will be posting and adding to this thread with Next Weeks Hatch.

4-7-09.jpg

4709.jpg

K.

Last edited:
So cute. I just moved some out of the incubator to a brooder box today too. I had four splash Charlie chicks. That is so funny to me that just splash hatched. They are huge. I had some mottled cochin/black Orp hatch and two Bama babies. All the ones besides Charlie are the Mottled project chicks.
Look forward to seeing your future pics.

Thank you Julie, I cannot wait to see how your Mottled project goes, especially adding in that cochin.
smile.png
I would bet it is going to be outstanding. I wish you the very best with it.

I have to take some pics of a couple cuties that just turned two weeks today that have just gotten under my skin. Boy are they tall and so friendly.
big_smile.png
Quite the chatter boxes.

K.

Last edited:
Very cute chicks! I am hoping for some Orps to hatch for me later this month. They are just the cutest chicks! I love to see everyone's pictures.

Hi Ajablu, Cannot wait to hear how your hatch goes, plese post some pics for us to share in your excitiment, wishing you the best of luck. What color orps are you hatching and are they standard or Bantam?
Babies are so adorable. Thanks for posting.

K.

Last edited:
Quote:
You lucky lady, I cannot wait till next Monday so I can do it all over again.
wink.png
Love those babies.

What areyou hatching? You have to give a full detailed report. I can get another fix through your experience.
lol.png

Thanks for the post.

K.

Back
Top Bottom