FS~6 Buff Brahma Bantam eggs~Ohio $15 shipped~Weekly ship Aug 10

Quail_Antwerp

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs
11 Years
Aug 16, 2008
Ohio
I have been getting an egg daily from my pair of Buff Brahma Bantams. Her eggs are sold for this week, but I should have 6 available for shipment on July 20 (not this coming Monday, but the following Monday) and as long as she continues to lay, I should have 6 eggs availble each week for anyone who's interested.

We've hatched 5 babies ourselves from her eggs. Fertility out of the 6 eggs we had set were 100%, last baby didn't hatch due to humidity issues in my 'bator.

I will continue to offer her eggs as long as she continues to lay, or until we turn them out to free range.

$15 includes shipping. Post sold and paypal payment to [email protected]

Thank you

Pics of the five babies we just hatched.
14550_100_6259.jpg

14550_100_6262.jpg

14550_100_6264.jpg

Mama Hen (Greta) is my avatar, and I can dig for a pic of Papa Eric.

Last edited:
Quote:
Great seller of hard to find CUTE Buff Brahmas! And the parents are just as adorable.

Quick answer emails, thoughtful and informative, quick shipping and excellent packaging. I fully VOUCH for Aly!

~Fluffy Butts Farm~

I will buy eggs for next shipment--we are desperate to replace our Buff Brahma bantam hen that we hatched--she was killed by a hawk almost two years ago and we still miss her. I will get an incubator just to hatch these! Please let me know when we would expect shipment...I will pay whenever you are ready.
lol.png

Quote:
Not for the 20th, but I should have some for the 27th if you would still be interested then.

I'll have another set of these ready for Monday shipping.

I do accept Money Orders, but if it isn't to me before Monday, then I will collect the next set of eggs to send.

If paid by paypal I can get this out on Monday, July 27.

Please post sold and paypal to [email protected] for shipping this next Monday.

Thank you!
Aly

Back
Top Bottom