Contacting Forum Moderators

adoptedbyachicken

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
To keep the index page looking neat and loading fast the Moderators are not listed there anymore. You can always find the list of the current Moderators with this search string.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/fo...sort_by=registered&sort_dir=ASC&search=Submit

If something on a thread or post concerns you please click on the 'Report' button at the bottom right of the post. This will take you to a page where you can fill in what concerns you and then send the report. The board immediately notifies all of us, and the next one on line will deal with the report.

If you want to contact a certain Moderator the search string above will give you links to their profile which has an e-mail addy if enabled.

Thanks for your time!

Thanks, April, for the info. I hope you'll sticky it somewhere for future reference. I am so glad to see the report link, too. I think it will be a handy tool when the inevitable trolls show up.

Hi guys -
There are some posts from a moderator named Nifty-Chicken, and there is an adorable picture of a chick peeking out of mom's feathers. I was wondering if Nifty-Chicken owns the rights to this pic and if she/he sell prints. I can't find them on the current list of moderators, however...
Also, can I change my user name to ChickBea? That's what I used to be years ago on a different site.
Thanks! You guys are great!

Done...if you want caps, let me know and I'll change it again..
smile.png

OK, so how do ya add the avatatrs.
I went to my hompage and used a photo bucket link but it kept telling me their was no link.
so........................
any suggestions?

on edit, I will be darned. Its there.
How did that happen.
some one help me?
I bow to the gods

Last edited:
Hi -
i ususally read and post from work
caf.gif
. However, I want to be able to post from home, and I don't know how to log on from there. At work the password is saved on my computer, I guess. What do I need to do?
idunno.gif

I'm inept when it comes to computers - I'm sorry!
jumpy.gif

Hi, I'm new and also a bit dense when it comes to all this computer.

I accidently posted a message in Emergencies/ diseases etc before I had finished it. I put the proper finished one in and don't know how to delete the one that was wrong.

I don't want to clutter up the board with unnessessary posts!!

Big I'm Sorry
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom