4 sale lots of different type of chickens more pics added Indiana

roostercruiser

Songster
10 Years
Jul 28, 2009
Reelsville, IN
We are offering most of our birds for sale so we can work with just a few breeds. We are taking offers on any and all. These are a few pictures of what we have. We have a ton of birds and many different breeds and colors. Just a few are RIR, sea bright, japps, cochin, jersey giant...... as you can see there's more than that. I will try to get more pictures. Tell me what you want. What people don't take here will end up at the auction. $8 each 2 for $15 or 5 for $25.....All are pet quality (some are better but they are ALL being sold as pet quality) sea brights, game, frizzles, RIR, Jersey Giants, Barred Rock, SL wyandottes, 1 buff cochin pullet, all cochins are standards 1 splash cochin pullet, 2 partridge cochin pullets, jungle fowl, and alot of other birds.....
37813_0730091904f.jpg

37813_0730091904e.jpg

37813_0730091904d.jpg

37813_0730091904b.jpg

Last edited:
Will you be at Schultz's tomorrow? What kind of ducks do you have? I am looking for Blue Silkies, I have a bantam white Cochin pair, Coturnix, and an EE pair to trade.
smile.png

What color japs do you have?? Any d'uccles??
I'm also looking for a blue, black, or splashed old english game bantam rooster, and a white silkie rooster. Any luck on those??
fl.gif

Last edited:
The japps 1 white black tailed roo, one gray roo, and 4 white black hens. I do have an OEG splash roo. I have alot of game hens. No resonable offers are refused.

Back
Top Bottom