Wish me luck...please!

Southern28Chick

Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Hi y'all. I've been away for a while. I've been getting ready for my first craft show. It's Friday & Saturday. I'm sooooo nervous. I think I have everything in order, hotel room, a couple thousand dollars worth of product, company shirts for me and DH to wear, business cards...ect.

I'm praying that everything goes well. This is my first show and I'm going to use this show and the money I make to determine if I should continue with Southern Essence or give up and get a job.
fl.gif

I hope to see my NC BYC neighbors there!!!

I'm going to take pictures and will post them when I get back.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Good Luck!! You'll Kick A**!!! Make Danny a soap applier, sorta
like the girls who spray you with cologne at the ritzy stores.

Been wondering where you've been.
smile.png

Edited because I'm an idiot

Last edited:
Quote:
Danny keeps saying "What do I do if you have to go to the bathroom? I don't know anything about this stuff". He's freaking out!
lol.png

He'll have a chance to get in touch with his feminine side.

You quoted my post before I had a chance to change
"Make Danny a soap rubber". That sounds sorta dirty.
tongue.png

Quote:
Ok confidence...got it. I think. I might just be stressing about nothing. I wake up every morning with those "my parents are about to see my report card" butterflies in my stomach.

I've been wondering about you too. I look forward to hearing about your show because you will do GREAT!!!!

You have inspired me to try to make soap.

jackie

Quote:
I hear that a lot!!! Pretty soon everyone on BYC will be talking about chicken poop on their feet and lye burns on their hands.
lol.png
Let me know if you have any questions about soap making. It's very expensive to get into and very painful if you make one teeny tiny mistake. PM or email me with questions.

Back
Top Bottom