Henely Hatchery
10 Years
May 20, 2009
Northern Illinois
Set chicken eggs on December 4th!
jumpy.gif

Post pics when they hatch!

Last edited:
I'm in. I have banty buckeye egss and hopefully a few LF Buckeye eggs from my flock, I just bid on BO's, Americauna, and Marans eggs on ebay. They should get here in time. I currently have 4 bantam buckeye eggs in the bator now, due on 12/12. That is my first hatch,

sure why not. you just cant have enough silkies running around:weee. as long as they keep laying i will have a hova full.
ya.gif

Last edited:
4CrazyGirlz no I don't have someone yet. I just went with who had positive feedback and NPIP certification. So far I won the BO's. They will be shipped on Saturday so I should get them just in time to set for the Christmas hatch.

countryboy1, I may set some to hatch on the 31st as well. I really need to get my Buckeye flock going so I will be setting once a week or so.

Quote:
Hey Mary,

I just got some of the Mille Fleur D'Uccles eggs from Banty Rooster on Sunday. I candled them today and could see embryos in every one I candled. Looks like really good fertility from his eggs!

I do have other eggs on lockdown so I would have another incubator open for a Christmas hatch.... Hmmm now where to find some interesting eggs....

Back
Top Bottom