My new Paint Stallion/ Mr's son

jmhappycowboy

The Egg Wrangler
12 Years
Dec 13, 2007
Philadelphia, MS
For all of you who read my thread of a couple of weeks ago about Mr, my stallion that had to be put down due to chronic colic. I just want to let you know that miracles do still happen. Last night I was sitting here at the computer browsing through craigslist and I saw a Black and White Overo stallion for sale and his name was listed as Faxinating Doc, well my stallions name was Faxinating Mr so of course you know the next thing I did was go and check with allbreed pedigree and there it was big as day this horse was a son of my Mr.

I immediately contacted the guy about him we talked a little while, he sent me some extra pics of him and come to find out, after I saw his pics, he was the colt I had lost track of about 2 years ago and couldn't locate. He was and always had been my favorite son of Mr.

Well I now have my Christmas present and the miracle of all miracles, as I just got home from picking him up he now belongs to me. While he isn't Mr I now have a big part of Mr and it will make his loss a little easier to bear. While I will always miss Mr I now have a son of his to spend my time with and spoil rotten, and one of the best things is although he is a different color than his dad he has his dads sweet temperament and acts just like him.

Now tell me what is the odds of that ever happening again. I was just couldn't believe it.

Here are a couple of pics of him from last year. He has filled out more since these pics I will get some new ones soon.

Fax15.jpg

Fax7.jpg

A true Christmas Miracle!!!
I am so very happy for you. So, do you call him Doc or Mr?
He is a handsome devil. Now I wish I had a mare to send to him. We could have a Mr grandbaby. That would be so nice.

Holy Moly! His dam's no slouch either. I know it's a ways back, but four generations back, the sires are Conclusive, Imperial One, Azure Te and Sugar Bars!

Quote:
Thanks everyone I am just tickled to have him. Sorry not to answer sooner but i've been in the barn with him watching it snow. LOL

onthespot, your right his dam is a really nice horse I saw her before she was ever bred to Mr and she stood about 15.2 black as coal with a white blaze and I think 2 white socks and a baby doll head and as wide as a mack truck, but she was as mean as a snake also. She had her owner scared witless of her, I would have gotten her then but couldn't afford the $5k price tag, she eventually sold to the guy who bred her to Mr and I fooled with her quite a bit at his place and she was as gentle as a kitten then. And her bloodline is just jam packed with World and Reserve World Champion horses as is Mr's.

BorderKelpie, Thanks so much, the people I got him from where calling him Fax so I might just stick with that not sure yet. If you ever get a mare send her on up here as he's not going anywhere. LOL

Skyesrocket, redhen and EweSheep, Thanks for the compliment I am really proud of my boy.

Back
Top Bottom