Mille Fleur D'Uccle Hatching Eggs-CA

wwmicasa1

Crowing
14 Years
Nov 22, 2008
Wingshadows Hacienda
I have Mille Fleur D'Uccle hatching eggs available to ship Saturday, Dec. 19, 2009. In most cases you will receive eggs on the following Monday.

The eggs are $35 per doz. which includes shipping. I use USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. I take PayPal at [email protected]

JamesMFCcockerels3-17-09MFDUccle-2.jpg

Lemondrop

Last edited:
Oh Lynne, don't tempt me like this. Your little guys are so gorgeous. Somebody better snatch these up soon. Here's my little Mille Vanillie to say "hello." She (wishful thinking) is such a love bug.

34566_mfdeggs.jpg

Mary

Quote:
Mary,

You are just TOOOOO funny!!! I'd love to sell these...my only other alternative is Sunday morning breakfast
sad.png

PS> Your baby is adorable. I have 6 in the brooder that are almost 7 weeks old. I need to put them outside but they have such pouty looks on their faces when I mention...cold!

Thank you all for you nice comments!

Quote:
I've never shown my birds but a pair of Mille Fleur D'Uccle that I bred, were shown this past June at the Del Mar Fair in San Diego They won 2 Blues. Also at the same show, a Black Mottled D'Uccle roo that I bred won Best of Breed.

Here is a pic of my Black Mottled Roo.

DUccles11-4-5-7.jpg

King Arthur

Also pics of two of my Black Mottled Hens

18946_black_mottled_hens_8-14-09_004.jpg

Polka Dot

18946_black_mottled_hens_8-14-09_003.jpg

Domino

Will we get a mix or colors from these eggs or just the mille. Thanks

(Really thinking of getting these) But I ahve to move the inubator up to the farm before to long.

Back
Top Bottom