Mille fleur d'uccles

Camoomoo

In the Brooder
Mar 2, 2024
I JUST missed my window with ordering some mille fleurs everywhere I've looked and I'm utterly disappointed. Is there ANYONE shipping or local selling d'uccles or their eggs? I'm in New Mexico, thank you!

That's a great resource thank you, they have a 30 bantams minimum which is too many for me! Maybe one day..

I JUST missed my window with ordering some mille fleurs everywhere I've looked and I'm utterly disappointed. Is there ANYONE shipping or local selling d'uccles or their eggs? I'm in New Mexico, thank you!
I feel your pain! I too love MFDs, I have one who is 6 and I NEED some more...I am in NJ and they are nowhere to be found. None of the local breeders or any of the big mail order hatcheries (or MPC) have any in stock...I found one that has them but you need to buy a minimum of like 20 or 25 chicks (my husband would divorce me lol).

I don't know why they are so impossible to find! Even Ayam Cemanis (which I also love) are easier to find than d'uccles of any color. :(

I feel your pain! I too love MFDs, I have one who is 6 and I NEED some more...I am in NJ and they are nowhere to be found. None of the local breeders or any of the big mail order hatcheries (or MPC) have any in stock...I found one that has them but you need to buy a minimum of like 20 or 25 chicks (my husband would divorce me lol).

I don't know why they are so impossible to find! Even Ayam Cemanis (which I also love) are easier to find than d'uccles of any color. :(
🤣 ya, I started pondering driving to one to see if they would let me have a low minimum if we picked them up and my partner said we are absolutely not driving that far for chicks lol

Im not sure how all feed stores are, but my local feed stores can order in chicks through a hatchery.
On the eighth a feed store about 30 minutes away from me is getting Mille fleur duccles
(I dont have room for them unfortunately, with all the other chicks ill be hatching)

Back
Top Bottom