Duck booties for hurt feet!!!!!! Thank you Nettie!!!

kysilkies

Songster
10 Years
May 3, 2009
Elizabethtown, KY
We received our new booties from Nettie and felt compelled to give her props...They are high quality and we have to say, the daggone cutest things we've ever seen!...They look very easy to get their feet in as well and you can tell they'll be well protected!...

We hope we never need to use them but if our babies ever get sore feet, they'll be as close to "gelling" as possible, THANK YOU NETTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif

Here is her site:

http://www.indoorducks.com/

If you have ducks, these are a little peace of mind and look so cute hanging up! :)

30142_030110_duck_booties.jpg

Last edited:
They were $10pr & $6pr...I believe they can be tailored to many different sizes, we chose IIRC a 3-6wk size and one for our grown Muscovies...

I got some from her too. 8 of my ducks have Bumblefoot (pretty severe), and these are helping them out a lot. They can walk comfortably now and are healing up very nicely. I will post before and after pics. These are great, and come in several colors. Thanks so much Nettie!
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif

000_4150-2.jpg

before

000_4442.jpg

first day w/booties

duckboots5.jpg

000_4409.jpg

duckfeet7.jpg

After
ya.gif

and now:
feet7-1.jpg

Last edited:
It is caused by Staph Aureous bacteria invading a small cut in the foot, which is usually caused by hard floors, staples, nails, rough surfaces for them to walk on. Left untreated it can cause swollen/infected hocks, feet so bad they can't walk, pain and even death (from Septicemia i.e. systemic infection in the blood).
wink.png

I got some shoes sent out to OZ for my ducks...the big size...gee if I had of known how cute the little ones were I would have ordered some of them too.. Wonderful to see pics of the difference wearing shoes has made to the bumble foot.

Back
Top Bottom