Meet my Easter Egger flock

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
I was out taking pictures on a cloudy day here today. I thought it was time to get some new ones of my EEs before the snow comes again. Enjoy!

Oreo - my good boy rooster who takes care of the ladies. He was white with black polka dots as a baby chick

EasterEggflock031.jpg

Slate - she doesn't care for her picture taken much. She was also much bluer before her moult, thus her name.

EasterEggflock018.jpg

Cocoa - she was a chocolate brown baby chick and is our smallest hen

EasterEggflock015.jpg

Whitney - my white ameraucana girl..she is still a bit skittish, but settling into the flock well.

EasterEggflock033.jpg

Amelia - my black ameraucana hen...she is a very curious bird...always wants to know what's going on. Amelia is a very determined broody.

EasterEggflock021.jpg

Cheyenne (white head) and Sassy (brown girl) - Cheyenne is another nice sized lady that leads the flock. Sassy goes broody once a year.

EasterEggflock013.jpg

Gizmo - she looks mean in her pic, but she is a sweet girl...probably the most tom-boyish tho and a flock leader.

EasterEggflock007.jpg

Raven - she was named after her dark black head, which doesn't match the rest of her body. lol She is a naughty one that likes to antagonize the wild turkeys and always last to bed.

EasterEggflock006.jpg

Cinnamon - my most friendly EE hen is on the left by Slate. She loves my dd and always wants to be picked up and cuddled.

EasterEggflock024.jpg

Oreo mating a hen..what a naughty boy doing that right in front of mama..

EasterEggflock009.jpg

The hens lined up..

EasterEggflock025.jpg

Jody

Back
Top Bottom