guess who has mallards!!(DUCKLING pics)

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
I DO! lol. i just picked them up a bit ago. the new ducklings and my little scovy alicia are getting a long so well. they instantly bonded as if they'd known each other their whole lives. it's so cute. the mallards don't have names yet. they are supposedly my dads so he will name them. guess who will take care of them though lol meee. lol. i hoping i have a pair. everyone took a bath today when i got home it was so cute.

i will put pics up later. i have to clean billy's cage and do bunny/duckie laundry
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the pics:pop
good luck!
If you want an awesome name, name one of your ducks ninja
woot.gif

my dad wants to name one of them fruitloops.. he's weird.. i thought he wanted to name them Bonnie and Clyde lol

46966_baby_mallards.jpg

46966_alicia_and_mallards.jpg

i know not the best pictures, buuut i am not the best photographer lol and they still don't like me lol

okay he said the bigger one is fruitloops lol

me too. she seems happier now
big_smile.png
i need to tame my dad's mallards. so i will just work with all of them Alicia is still scared of my hands lol

OMG sooooooo cute. i picked up little Alicia duck (scovy) to give her kisses and so she could lay down with me, cuz it's become a nightly routine, and her new friend Fruitloops was crying for her!!! sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love.gif
they only just met today and act like they've always known each other. they are all talking to each other now. probably talking about how the scary hands came down!

Back
Top Bottom