cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
We are in the planning stages of having a swap meet at the Ocala, Florida TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY (7351 N US HWY 441 OCALA FL 34475) Right now we are deciding on a date. They would like to have it at the end of July but are also having their inventory then. I will post any new information as I get it. We would like it to be as successful as our swap was this past Saturday at the Dunnellon, Fla., Tractor Supply store.

***UPDATE***
The date of the swap has been set for Saturday July 31st. The store is having inventory on July 27th and the store manager didn't really want to have the swap on the 24th, just before inventory as they wanted to order in some extra feed.

Here is a MAP...
]---> MAP[/B]

TSC-BYCOcala.jpg

Last edited:
Crud, there was one in Dunnellon?! Ugh, missed it.
Sounds good. Rick's Preformance is having an animal swap on July 10th...some of y'all may want to come.
big_smile.png
I actually made the flyers for it.

If they do it the last Saturday on 7/30 then I can go and even bring chicks to sell
celebrate.gif
. I'm coming either way, just won't be able to sell anything if I'm working that day.

I have started a poll thread to poll for the date that is the best for most members. You can select more than one date.

Back
Top Bottom