BACK YARD CHICKENS / TSC Swap, Ocala, Fl. ***UPDATE*** Sat. July 31st

i think me and Debra are gonna come up to this one! I need to pick up some chickens from Will ..................

probally have some chicks to bring and maybe some pullet bantams

Quote:
Heather, we probably had over 1500 people show up at the Dunnellon TSC swap. A lot of people came through. I know Judy (oldtimegator) is going and maybe Denee (dixiechick). We put an ad in the paper for it already.

Alieda

Last edited:
Quote:
Heather, we probably had over 1500 people show up at the Dunnellon TSC swap. A lot of people came through. I know Judy (oldtimegator) is going and maybe Denee (dixiechick). We put an ad in the paper for it already.

Alieda

ep.gif
wow, guess i will stock up!!!!
celebrate.gif

I received this E-mail today. I suggested the upcoming swaps. Anyone have BO chicks?

"Do you have any Buff Orpinger Hens? I'm having such a tough time finding them in the Dunnellon/Inverness/SW Ocala area I'm thinking of taking up a side venture of breeding them. Don't want the min 25 you can get by ordering online."

I might have a few mixes if they are interested. The hen was a orphington and the roo was black australop. Eggs are in the incubator now. So depending on what hatches depends on what I'll be bringing.

Looks like I'm bringing some Call ducks too. (Noisy little things)

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I have a couple of pairs of blue/split lavender silkie juveniles. They will be almost 4 months old on the 31st. I will be taking pics today and can send if you are interested. Bred together, these will produce 50% lavenders and 50% blue/split lavenders.

Back
Top Bottom