yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

All packed up and ready to roll. I should be there around 8:30. The TSC is right next door/behind the DOLLAR GENERAL. There is a big sign by the road.

So this will be my first swap. How do these work? Do people have little stations or is everyone just walking around? I need to be taught in the ways of swapping.

Quote:
Just show up and pick out a spot. I take a folding table, folding chair, Umbrella and a portable fan. I hope I can find a shady spot but if not I somewhat prepared. I walk around some and try to get some pictures to post.

Was planning on going but my Mom called and wanted me to spend the day with her. Since my Dad just passed away, I thought it would be nice to spend the day with my Mom. She has been my inspiration my whole life because of her faith, positive thinking and her undying love for my father. I'm sorry I will miss everyone, but we'll meet down the road soon!!

Micki, Congrats, I know you are so happy!!!

oldtimegator, I'll call you and we will get together.

Everyone have a good time!!
yippiechickie.gif

Vickie

We missed you Bill and Micki, Vickie and Bill. It was HOT. There was some shade and a lot of people brought umbrellas or canopies. We had a very good turnout. Saw quite a few BYC peeps. oldtimegator, erinem, paddock36, poultryhaven, Chrissysmarans, slybird353 and I (cmom) to name a few. There were some other BYC peeps but I don't remember their names. Here are some pics.

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg
IMG_2193.jpg
IMG_2188.jpg
IMG_2196.jpg
IMG_2194.jpg
IMG_2191.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I couldn't remember who I was supposed to get the eggs from but I'm guessing you didn't make it. At least I don't think I saw you
hu.gif

It was soooooo HOT! Still had fun though, sold all my baby chicks and four of my teenage chicks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom