BACK YARD CHICKENS / TSC Swap, Ocala, Fl. ***UPDATE*** Sat. July 31st

The swap is tentatively set for July 24th but they were having inventory on the 27th. Also, there are two other swaps going on that Saturday, one at a feed store in Bushnell and one in Waldo which aren't that far away from Ocala. I emailed them today with the results of the pole so far but haven't heard back yet.

I saw the post on craigslist for the 24th so now the question is who is bringing what? Cause I know I'm gonna want something, just don't know what yet
big_smile.png

I made contact with the person who is organizing the swap for the Ocala TSC and the store manager. The person who is organizing the swap is a customer of TSC (not a BYC member) and has already set the date without clearing it with the store manager so I guess the date for the swap is set for July 24th.

***UPDATE***
The date of the swap has been set for Saturday July 31st. The store is having inventory on July 27th and the store manager didn't really want to have the swap on the 24th, just before inventory as they wanted to order in some extra feed.

Last edited:
We will be bringing some silkie juveniles in blue and black. I may have some sexed pairs by that time.

I'll post pics of them closer to the swap. Silkie teenagers can be butt ugly from 4-8 weeks.
big_smile.png
I'm just learning to use my new camera!!

A.T. Hagan :

Won't be able to make this one. I'll wait for an August swap.

Sorry Alan, We had scheduled it for July 24th but the store manager said the store was having its inventory on July 27th and wanted to order in some extra feed but not before inventory so the date was changed to July 31st. We are going to try to set up a swap at the Gainsville TSC for sometime in August.

We have another swap scheduled for July 24th at th Carnahan Feed Supply in Lecanto on July 24th. They have a huge warehouse attached to the feed store and all in the Shade, out of the rain and heat.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=367775

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom