BYC App?

silkiesandbuffs

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
Weatherford, Texas
Well, I don't have internet on my computer anymore so I use my phone for everything. However, I can't upload pictures to BYC. So, I was just wondering if there might possibly be an app for BYC in the future. That preferably works on both androids and iphones. Is it possible that this may be an option for those of us that only use our cell phones?

Unfortunately no plans right now for mobile apps.

A workaround for images is to use one of the many free image hosting sites that do have apps for mobile and then use the forum code to post the pics here.

On my iPhone I can save the forum to my home screen. Then it goes to my app section and I just click on it and it takes me here. I love it!

You can upload from an android platform phone. Sign in on your phone and go to uploads. You will see a small folder icon where the file box and browse button normally are. Click the folder and then navigate through the droid files until you find the photo you want to upload, click the photo. When it takes you to the next screen that shows your photo with the tags, long press on the bottom image tag then "copy all". When you go to the narrative box to post, long press in the box and then hit copy.

Quote:
I was told you can do this on android phones also, but I have yet to be able to,. Man I hope verizon picks up the Iphone next year

Quote:
I was told you can do this on android phones also, but I have yet to be able to,. Man I hope verizon picks up the Iphone next year

I hear that it's coming to Verizon in January.

Thanks for the replies everyone I really appreciate it! I will try your suggestions and see if I can get my photos to upload.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom