Godzilla Chickens For Sale! (no eggs any longer)

CUDA

Songster
11 Years
Mar 4, 2008
Michigan
My Saipans are laying like gangbusters right now, and my incubator is full as it is, so I am selling a dozen eggs of these giant birds for 30 bucks, shipped. Amaze all your friends with a three foot tall chicken!
tongue.png

016-1.jpg

010.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!
Are they really 3' tall (or are those just the exceptional ones) and are there any colors available besides red (ike black, or bl&white patterened)?
I want them really bad (for the size), but I just don't like red / brown chickens.
Thanks,
Lisa

These birds in the pic are not fully mature yet either, it takes about 3 years to fully mature. They are mildly game, and can be a problem if you have other roosters, not so much for their gameness, but for their size and strength. They are actually very well temprermented towards people though. It is not unheard of for the males to get near 15 lbs, and the hens aren't far behind!
tongue.png

Quote:
You can get them in different colors, but all I have are the bbr's. Yes, they really do get that tall, that rooster in the pic is just a stag, and still has some growing to do, and he can already stand up and peek over my tin in his pen flat footed, and it is about 2 1/2 feet tall! They are huge!

Well, he does kinda look that way, lol, but that is because he is dubbed. I tried to leave his beautiful comb on him, but this cold winter wouldn't let me, so I had to dub him. You can find out more about these birds on my site HERE .

Will there be extras with the doz? Would you sell a half doz and if so how much?....Thanks.......ed..........Portland, IN....

I am flexible on the amount. If you want 6, we can work that out, just let me know. I always try to throw extras in, but it depends on how well they are laying, and other orders I need to fill at the same time. You know the drill...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom