My Blue Orp Cockeral - Mosby - Age 23 weeks - Sorry Dial Up

MissPrissy

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Forks, Virginia
Mosby is a growing boy but I know he isn't anywhere near finished growing. He is one of the pair of blue orps I was given by Tuffoldhen.

My husband has told me in the last couple weeks he has heard Mosby belt out a truely sensational crow. Sadly, I have not heard it. Then today when I was out in the barn my boy belted a perfect crow. Again and again and again! It was music to my ears. I had never heard his crowing voice. The only sounds I have heard is his clucking and cooing and other soft noises. I have heard him growl and grunt but never a real crow until today.

Here's my boy - Bonnie just wasn't having any photos today. She side stepped, moved, darted away or put her head down or flipped up her rump at me!

mos1-1.jpg

mos3.jpg

mos6.jpg

mos4.jpg

mos2.jpg

mos5.jpg

There is a cutting crew chewing down trees in the path of electric lines on our road. The noise was deafening. Mosby wouldn't cooperate for photos so we had to take him in the barn and get him settled down. Every loud noise and his hackles rose and he puffed up.

All of the pullet from this weeks hatch are intended to be his girls. Let's hope I get more than 1. LOL

Ms Prissy, what a handsome fellow you have there... He is something to be very proud of..
I have black and blue orps in bator now (dz each) sure hope I end up with a blue boy that looks that good...
fl.gif

Gorgeous boy!! I was just looking at pictures yesterday of Tuffoldhen's gorgeous roo and dang, I am in love. Another breed I think I am going to have to get.
big_smile.png
My husband will be so happy!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom