Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

ZooMummzy

Queen of the Zoo
11 Years
Mar 31, 2008
Philomath, Oregon
http://www.oregonpoultryswap.com/

Saturday
, October 22 at GUERBER HALL - Benton County Fairgrounds in Corvallis, Oregon 11am - 4pm
Camping is available http://www.bentoncountyfair.net/oaks/

DSC_0010-14.jpg

DSC_0011-15.jpg

Latest Bringing/Wanting list on page 316 (post #3152) FINAL UPDATED LIST!

Quilt block swap information on page 73

Flyer: Please download, copy and distribute everywhere and anywhere!
thumbsup.gif

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...WUtNjAzNS00MmFjLWJhNmYtYTU5NWU4ZDdmNjFh&hl=en

Last edited:
I'm so TOTALLY in this time around... I mean it's in my own backyard. I can't say no!
clap.gif

I'd love to help organize or strategize, or whatever you need help with. Count me in.

I'm not buying or selling at this one....just sitting and talking! I didn't get to do enough of that at the spring swap. I'm pooped.

Quote:
That would be awesome, thank you! I'm going to give everyone a couple days rest and then we can start pulling the plans together!

Quote:
I am with you! I wanted to talk to so many people but just couldn't. I'm going to do cheesecakes of course, and my Serama hatching eggs, but that's it. I want to socialize...and not have to pay people to take my roosters
lol.png
It was so totally worth those two cheesecakes though!

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING TO US?!?!?! OKAY....

Bringing

Dominiques, Orpingtons and Americaunas
- Hatching eggs... These will probably be fall breeding pens by then
- Chicks (I'll hatch them about a month before the swap, I hope, so will be nearly feathered out)
- Started Laying Pullets
- Meat Cockerels.. Eating birds, delicious, free range birds that will be great size for eating by fall swap time!
- Breeding Pullets - we will be hatching more eggs here soon, and should have several extra pullets of each breed to bring to the fall swap.
- Breeding Cockerels - we breed to standard and will have more cockerels than we need for our programs.

BY REQUEST!!!!
I will hatch out chicks of a breed of your choice. I'll try first to find local hatching eggs, but might ship them in if I can't find a breeder to meet me at one of the shows here in the Northwest. Will raise them at least a month before swap, but I have to know way ahead of time to make the connections. I only like to buy show quality/breeder quality eggs, and I prefer hatching American and heritage English birds, but wouldn't mind doing a few other breeds. Please no silkies!
big_smile.png
Prices will vary - cost of the eggs, age of the chicks by the swap, etc. I do keep track of all my expenses including electric for incubating and brooding, so I know what my bottom line is per day, varying a small amount with feed efficiency of the chicks.

Wanting

- Always want show/breeder quality hatching eggs, I love American and English breeds, heritage is always good
smile.png

- Food to can/preserve! I will have a first year garden this year, so I'm looking for fruits/veggies to preserve - would like to buy in bulk!
- Might consider a nice B/B/S Orpington pullet or two, nice large show/breeder quality birds
- A nice Blue Americauna pullet with lines to compliment what Rhonda's got already... please email me - my inbox is super full!

OK Here goes. Since I was next to you at the Spring Swap WallTenters I have to put in my 2 cents worth now!!
thumbsup.gif

It was such a great day and so very much fun, and my only regret was that I was by myself at my booth and I didn't have enough time to go around
and really talk to all of you, besides a passing introduction. I hope to remedy that at this next one.
celebrate.gif

Bringing

Silkie chicks
Silkie pullets
hatching eggs
BCM roosters
started pullets
extra feeders/waterers

Want

Show/Breeder Quality Silkies - Pullets, Hens and Chicks PM me with what you have
BCM hatching eggs
Silkie hatching eggs

Back
Top Bottom