2nd Annual Hayesville WNC, NGa, E. TN Chickenswap June 4th

CountryPantry

Fat Matt's Poultry Farm
10 Years
Feb 23, 2009
Hayesville, NC
23574_chickenstk.jpg

Hope to see many of you there!!! If you need more information, just pm me. Thank You!! and no rain allowed this year!!

Last edited:
We have Egg Cartons (50), Flock Blocks, UltraKibble and Chicken Salad Seeds to be used as door prizes and raffle items. More items coming too. Hope to see lots of you there!

Everyone is welcome!!!
yippiechickie.gif
Most of the people that will be there are from Georgia, we are only 2 miles from the Georgia/North Carolina line.
thumbsup.gif

More great items came in today for the door prizes and raffle items. Coolers, gloves, thermometer/hygrometers, magazines, nesting boxes just to name a few more!!!!
woot.gif

Update on Raffle Items and Door Prizes:

We have Gift Certificates from Mt. Healthy Hatchery, Nesting Boxes, Coolers, T-Shirts, Gardening Type Gloves, Backyard Poutry Magazines

Just to name a few!!!!

Hope to see a lot of you there, we are going to have fun, lots of birds!!!! Only two weeks!!!

thumbsup.gif

Only 11 days before we have our great ChickenStock. I hope lots of you are coming and bringing birds......
D.gif
we have lots of chicks coming
jumpy.gif

Matt has quail, ducks and ameraucana/easter egger chicks. Many more are coming too!

Wow! Matt, I have been looking for a chicken swap in the area. I hope someone will bring some Ameraucana or Easter Egger pullets and a young roo to go with them and some Dominiques. I am just getting started and I can't wait to see what will be there and to meet other chicken people to talk chicken with.
Kat

There will be young Easter Eggers there, I know, LOL they are mine. We have more raffle items and door prizes coming in everyday. I love the show of support we are getting this year from the companies that we all support. Thank you. Hope to see everyone there. Remember June 4th!!!

Back
Top Bottom