Young bantam Columbian Cochin pair

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
Up for auction is an 8 week old pair of columbian bantam Cochins. The ONLY reason I'm selling these 2 is because I just had a terrific hatch from my own eggs, and this pair is too old to put with the newly hatched chicks. Both have excellent leg feathering and gorgeous yellow feet.

Shipping is available and will include the cost for a new shipping box (or buyer can send one to me), exact Express Mail shipping cost, AND the live animal surcharge enforced by the USPS.

ETA: Link for shipping box: http://www.boxesforbirds.com/

13587_picture_042.jpg

13587_picture_032.jpg

13587_picture_052.jpg

13587_picture_062.jpg

Last edited:
So cute..... Must resist have enough already.

Dang you for listing these Michelle
tongue2.gif
hide.gif

pop.gif
caf.gif
May just be watching. Don't have any of these yet.
droolin.gif

Quote:
Not anything new...my local po just decided to start enforcing it.
sad.png
Imagine my surprise, after shipping birds for 2 years, to go to the po and them say, "we are now required to charge a live animal surcharge"! And it's calculated by weight.

So strange! I always print my own shipping labels - and I do nothing other than a straight up express mail shipping label... I find it funny how policies change from PO to PO... but, I refrain from B****ing because I'm sure it's not their most appreciated cargo... We will all be screwed if us chicken folk raise a ruckus and upset the postal system :-/
Quote:
Not anything new...my local po just decided to start enforcing it.
sad.png
Imagine my surprise, after shipping birds for 2 years, to go to the po and them say, "we are now required to charge a live animal surcharge"! And it's calculated by weight.

Sure hope you're not "surprised" one day.
lau.gif
I live in a very remote area...we don't even have a red light in our town. I suppose that the frequency of my shipments got noticed by someone.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom