DuckLover179

Waddles & Puddles
9 Years
Nov 28, 2010
California
RidgeColony, an RP for small animals.

Rules

*No bad language
*No fighting period! If a fight starts, characters will be deleted, and people will be banned.
*No flaming or trolling
*All BYC rules apply
*If you don’t like it, don’t post. This applies to all things (ie. Say someone posts something that doesn’t quite make sense, DO NOT correct them. This is an RP, it doesn’t have to be realistic.).
*No killing a character without the owners’ permission.
*No disgusting stuff. (Keep it PG)
*If you want someone on another thread, please PM them rather than posting here.
A violation of any of these rules will get you banned from RidgeColony. I’ll PM you with a warning first, if you ignore that, and continue ignoring our rules, you will be banned permanently.

2 Days real time is 1 month in RidgeColony.

Please fill out this form, and PM it to me to join. The sentence section is critical, it is what I will put on the front page (ie. Bob: Bob is a Gerbil. He is black and white, and is very awesome! –Blahblah).

Name of Animal:
Species of Animal:
Breed:
History:
Personality:
Sentence:
Appearance:
Username:

RidgeColony is an RP for small animals. It can be any small animal of your choice (ie. Ferret, Gerbil, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Hedgehog, Skunk, etc.). RidgeColony is a small area pets go after they have run away from the pet store, or owners. It can also be for wild small animals. If you want to play a predator, PM me.

Here is a map of RidgeColony:
1234567Fox1.jpg

Lead Male animal: Jasper: Jasper is a large and powerful Red Sexlink Rooster. He has large spurs and weighs almost 10 pounds. He has a soft side, though, and will do almost anything to protect his Clan. Jasper escaped from a butchering farm, right after his parents were taken away from him. Later, he learned that he was next to be butchered. He knew at that moment, that's what happened to his parents. He had to escape. Finally, he flew the fence and took off into the woods. He found Ridge Clan, and knew it was the place for him. Jasper is very big and has cream feathers with brownish neck feathers, brown wings and deep green tail feathers. He has a large comb and big waddles. He is loyal to his mate and hopes to be a father. He definatly rules the roost! -ChickLover98

Lead Female animal: Lucy: A whiteish blue, laced hen. Has a sweet personality. She loves everyone but not everone loves her. She is loyal to her mate and wishes to be a mom. -DuckLover2399

Female animals:

Rosebud: Rosebud is a very sweet and wise Abyssinian Satin Guinea Pig. She's everyone's friend, and is very kind to newcomers. -equinehugger3

Kinta: A little Eurasian red squirrel, being only a year in age. She used to live in the nearest town's pet store as an 'exotic' pet because she was imported from Europe and extremely rare to find as pets in America. The cage she was stuffed into was cleaned very little and shared with two obnoxious chipmunks. Once while an employee came to clean the enclosure, Kinta squeezed through an opening and raced off. Though she was chased around the store she made her way out an open window, racing into the forest right afterwards to breath in the fresh air once again. Like most squirrels, she's a bit spazy, sassy, and kooky. Despite this she's fun to be around and very caring around the babies. Her biggest fear is being hit by a car. Her coat is red in color, she has an extremely bushy tail with rich, lucious fur, a white belly and lower face, and her most common breed characteristic. Tufted ears. Her eyes are buggy and a deep souless black. Her feet have little claws on each and are very good for gripping while jumping around the trees. Kinta's whiskers are long and black, though they normally can't be seen unless standing close to her. -Zinnia-Hen

Lacy: lacy is a solid white rabbit, with brown spots adorning her face. She has a sweet personality that anyone would love. She can be a little mushy at times. But everyone loves her anyway. -DuckLover2399

Name of Animal:bella
Species of Animal:puppy
Breed:britney spaniel
History:do not know much
Personality:nice
Sentence:i do not know what to do here
Appearance:white and brown with brown eyes
Username:bella1210

Name of Animal:Midnight
Species of Animal:Duck
Breed:Cayuga duck
History:I escaped from my master with my mate becuase she was about to slaughter us! :'(
Personality:sweet,brave,and honest
Sentence:nothin
Appearance:a beautiful black duck with a green/blue/purple sheen
Username:pekinduck<3er

Male animals:

Name of Animal:Trouble
Species of Animal:Duck
Breed:Cayuga duck
History:i escaped from my home with my mate
Personality:Brave,feirce to predators,guards mate with life,sweet sometimes,cunning
Sentence:nothing
Appearance:handsome black duck with green/blue sheen
Username:pekinduck<3er

Baby animals:

Lucky: Lucky is a small American guinea pig. He got lost from his mother, and is currently being fostered by Rosebud. He is black and white in color, and is very sweet. -DuckLover179

Older animals:

Mates:

Jasper
love.gif
Lucy

Any questions or comments, feel free to PM me!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom