Netflix has "The Natural History of the Chicken "

joebryant

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 28, 2008
SW of Greenwood, INDIANA
After my having read another post about this movies' being on television, I checked NETFLIX to see if they have it; they do. I just ordered it, and should have within a week.
If you're a member, just paste " The Natural History of the Chicken " into the Search box, and it will take you right to it.

EDIT: If you want a free trial of Netflix, go to: http://www.netflix.com/

EDIT
#2: And I know you'll also want to order:
Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead(2006) NR
What happens when a fast-food chicken franchise is built on a sacred Native American burial site rife with restless spirits? Zombie chickens! Now it's up to high school grad Arbie (Jason Yachanin) to find a way to destroy the featherless fiends. Or will the fowl beasts turn the hungry drive-thru customers into the insatiable undead, too? This gleeful free-range romp through the supernatural also features Kate Graham and Allyson Sereboff.

Last edited:
I just watched the rest. That was a great little movie that guy made.
It wasn't deep but it was wonderful.

Of course, Liza, the fearless mother, and her owner's writings represented
exactly how I feel about my chickens. They are all God's creatures.

clap.gif

Any BYC member will laugh and maybe even be brought to tears by that
documentary, if you can call it that.

Quote:
Thanks Joe! I was just updating my list. I'll have to go back and add that. It's on in the middle of the night here and I'll never remember to record it!

Kristen,

You will LOVE IT!!! Just go to youtube.com and watch it on the
comp.

I'm not impressed easily but that dude who made did a good
job.

Are any of the people in that movie members of BYC????

Cool, I'll have to look it up. We just signed up for Netflix and got the Instant Watch box. I'm gonna watch it real quick before hurricane Ike takes out my electricity, since afterwards I won't get it back for a week or more.
sad.png
Besides, I need to take a break from watching the coverage. (DirecTv channed 361 and XM radio 247 are both covering it.)

PC, I may be getting to CT to get my birds the hard way!
D.gif

I'm on part 4/6 on youtube.

The frozen chicken thing is hilarious. the guy on part two, that crows, spends waaay too much time with them. And the lady with the orange hair, that has a silkie soul mate, reminds me too much of PC. Just less hairy and more feminine.

gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom