FS in MI Bantam Orps barred rocks/black sex links - UPDATED

vicki2x2

Super Chick
11 Years
Feb 9, 2008
Central Michigan
Blue/Black/Splash orp bantams - 2 roosters (1 black, 1 splash), 2 pullets( both black), cockerals are 17 weeks, pullets are 14 weeks, came from 2 different breeders $30 for all

10 barred rock or BSL chicks, not sure now what the breed, because they were packing peanuts and evidently BSL male chicks look very similar. *$5 for all 10, now 2 weeks old*

Located between Lansing and Jackson. Willing to try shipping if you provide the box and pay for shipping.

updated to remove sold birds

Last edited:
I guess I could if you provided the box. I have never done it before, but I am willing to try. What are you interested in?

These are still available. If anyone is interested. I travel around the state on occasion and might be able to meet someone part way, if that helps.

I'm in Livonia and I'm looking for four more. Do you come to the Livonia/Farmington/Westland/Canton etc. area???

frow.gif
I, personally, am interested in the barred rocks if you can "guesstimate" their sex. I've read on some posts here about sexing them based on the white spot on the back of their heads.
idunno.gif

Here are some pics of the orps. They are not great because it has been raining here the last few days, but will give you some idea. The splash & black cockerals are 17 weeks, the two black pullets are 14 weeks and the last pic is the youngest one, just 10 weeks and blue.

HPIM0493.jpg

HPIM0497.jpg

HPIM0494.jpg

HPIM0495.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom