~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
6+ Frizzle Standard Cochins. There are for a mixed color pen. The hen colors are buff, barred, black, GL, SL and red. Can not guarantee hatch rate. paypal is [email protected]
These guys are laying like crazy, chicks will be 50% frizzle 50% smooth
Shipping $12
Started at $6.00

DSC00134Small.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00106Small.jpg

30+ Corturnix eggs. I have jumbo browns and Texas A&M whites in the same pen, so colors can be mixed. Shipping $10 priority mail. Delivery Confirmation $0.75 extra. Reserve of $5. No pics yet, been raining for days lol.

This ain't doin as well as I figured.... unless most of the ones who used to participate got mad and left when it was stopped last time... I hope it picks up! These used to be alota fun!!

I gotta admit, I'm waiting to see if they pull the plug on this one too... Last time they did really caused a lot of bad feelings and loss of trust on a LOT of people. Just give this one time... If I see a few more days go by and they don't shut this one down too, I will post some eggs. I got a ton to sell, just don't want to get in on a thread that has a high likelihood of getting squelched for no reason and no warning in mid sale. What the heck. As a good will gesture, I will offer some bourbon red turkey eggs right now, just to see how it goes. I usually sell these for $4/ egg. I have one dozen available. This auction is "per egg" and buyer gets to decide how many eggs they want. I also may have some Midget White eggs to combine with your order at the same bidding price.
Starting bid is $1/egg, Shipping is $12 priority mail with delivery confirmation. I can't guarantee viability on shipped eggs, but at home and local pickup have had 100% fertility. They have hatched great here at home, and shipped eggs are developing well all around in different buyer's incubators as we speak. I will include extras, and you are not limited to one dozen. Just let me know what you want and I will do my best to accomodate. Thanks for looking, and someone BID!!!! LOL I would REALLY like to see this thread get off the ground. my reserve is $3/egg. snipers and sharks welcome. no bid an insult. It's all good. Help my turkeys pay for their next feed sack now, y'all!!! They been freeloading for a couple weeks cuz i just haven't been in the mood to sell eggs. My incubator is full, my paypal is empty. Hit me baby!! I'm BACK!!! LOLOL

Something is wrong with my laptop. I dropped it last night and some of the stuff I click on doesn't work this morning. My midget whites, they are midgets and they are white. The bourbon reds, they are red with white trim, look about like everyone else's, 'cept the tom has worn off all of his breast feathers strutting against the fence, and his tail feathers are all mangled up from the same. Three of the five hens are VERY dark colored, darker than my tom and came from APA judge and master breeder/exhibitor of several poultry breeds, Chris Maddalena. There will be an occasional split wing from his stock, in addittion to that incredible color. Just wanted to disclose... The midget whites, I have only hatched one. She is perfect. What more can I say? That is all I can say about my birds. Thanks for looking. Someone bid and buy, and I will post more cool stuff. Sit on your hands, and we all sit on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom