~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Bettacreek, hope you win, they're nice ducks, and great egglayers. I've been usually getting 5 eggs a day from 5 hens, but somedays (today) only 4. I like em, and although I can't hatch ducks (any ducks, ever, lol) when I incubated a few ALL of them were fertile.

Up for grabs now, 30+ Corturnix quail. All of these guys are in the same pen. Texas A&Ms, Jumbo brown, and a very few golden (I think?). Anyhow, here's some pics! Shipping will be $10. Reserve of $5. (any less than that I'll eat em, over easy quail eggs rock!)

Spring211.jpg

Spring209.jpg

Awesome. Everyone at my place has to hold their own. Good layers is a must here, lol. Absolute adorable-ness is a massive bonus as well, lol. I can't wait to see the eggs. Are they dark now?

No, they were dark gray when they first started laying but now they're greenish, sorta like an EE color, but, not so blue. Every now and then they lay a white egg too.

This was set up to use this forum or the BST section and this forum. I've seen a few auctions over there on BST with 24hr in the title and have thought about listing them in our forum. I would do the links to the BST section and bidding would have to occur there. Any thoughts/objections?

Buff, Pied, Black, Ringneck 7+ eggs Reserve of $3.00 and shipping $10.00

In one pen I have a buff, Black and ringnecks
in second pen I have Pied, ringneck and mixes

014-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom