Sadieville Monthly Small Animal Swap SEPTEMBER 3rd

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
It is that time of year here again in Kentucky. We are gearing up for our monthly Small Animal and Poultry Swaps. The swaps will be held at the Marathon Gas Station at Exit 136 off of I-75. We will be in the secondary parking lot next door to the station.

So, bring your hatching eggs, chicks, ducklings, chickens, ducks, geese, bunnies, guineas, kittens, puppies, goats and whatever other small animals you want to sell or trade.

Plan on arriving early and setting up around 7:30 am - 8:00 am because with the heat we will probably be packed up and gone by noon when the heat drives us away.

For further directions, questions, requests and so forth, PM or call Cetawin (cell: 502-542-2099)

Please be sure to check for the following before you come:

All animals confined appropriately

Provide food and water for them.** see note

Provide shelter from sun, wind and rain for them ** see note

Do Not Bring animals who are injured or showing signs of illness or are coming from a flock with signs of illness*

*We reserve the right to ask you to leave with your animals if they shows signs of illness, injury or parasites"

** Note:
Next swap. September 3, 2011 SHADE AND WATER FOR ANIMALS AND HUMANS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THIS TIME OF YEAR...TEMPERATURES ARE HIGH, HUMIDITY IS HIGH AND PROTECTION FROM BOTH IS IMPERATIVE.

Last edited:
Yupper!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! I'll have some split to lav orpingtons and and some chicks too!

What is everyone bringing???????

I'm bringing the Rooster Mobile!!

2 Buff Orp. roos
2 Blue/Red EE roos
4 Black Jersey roos
1 BLRW roo
2 LF Partridge Cochin roos
Pair of Partridge Rocks
Trio of Partridge Rocks

1 Boone for Sarah

Last edited:
Yay Brandon is coming! I am bringing chicks (hopefully we went into lockdown tonight) and possible an EE pair.

Hey all I hope to be at the swap! I miss the chicken swaps, I had Anatomy classes all last semester on Saturday mornings and of course softball tournaments before the semester started but I'm free!!( no classes no tournaments yet)
cool.png

3 weeks ago I lost nearly all my breeders to a dog attack all I have left is 1 trio of silkies and 1 trio of guineas so I need some new birds, I'm thinking about ordering some from Bobbi Porto at Inigo Egg if anyone is interested in splitting an order or shipping let me know she has some fabulous silkies.
O.K. off to study, I'll see you all there!
cool.png

Kim in Georgetown

LOL Kim I have no goonies but around Easter I will be hatching partridge and blue partridge silkies from sebrightmom's eggs. I will nave extras for may swap.
smile.png
if hatch goes well.

Last edited:
Quote:
hit.gif
not everyone
hit.gif
lol

Hey are you going to have any Lavs or eggs for sale to this swap? I really need a rooster for my lady I keep back from your eggs.
wink.png
Also what are you asking? Im bringing my brother and family this year. Im going down to KY on Thrusday so dont want to take any chickens I dont have too but if someone is interested I have Bantam Cochins in Barred and some off colors out of my Crele Cochin pen.. Mostly Cockerels.. Ive hatched about 90% BOYS so far this year.. out of everything EXCEPT breeds I need boys out of.. isnt that always how it happens? Everyone is nice and round with LOTS of foot feathering and fluff!

Back
Top Bottom