Muscovy duckling hatching (pictures)

DrChickenKev

Chirping
8 Years
Oct 5, 2011
Hi all,

I've been asked to put up some pics of our first incubator hatchling - our first muscovy duckling...!

Here is Jools!

108502_duck_hatch_1.jpg

108502_duck_hatch_2.jpg

108502_duck_hatch_3.jpg

108502_duck_hatch_4.jpg

...and she's out
108502_duck_hatch_5.jpg

First few minutes...
108502_duck_first_mins.jpg

First hour...
108502_duck_first_hour.jpg

First two hours...
108502_duck_first_2_hrs.jpg

First six hours...
108502_duck_first_six_hrs.jpg

First 24 hrs...
108502_first_duck_24_hrs.jpg

It's pretty cool this end too... after hatching 4 silkie chicks under their very protective broody mum about 3 weeks ago, we're feeling quite proud
smile.png

Last edited:
Ok, so here is the latest of Jools, the lonesome Muscovy.... hopefully not lonesome for long...

Shy...
108502_duck_3_days_1.jpg

What a cutie...
108502_duck_3_days_2.jpg

Quote:
We had a chicken called Jools, and she sadly left us at the weekend, so we thought we could 'reincarnate' her

Blimey she is noisy though...!! And trying to break out through ther plastic wall of the brooder...

Quote:
We had a chicken called Jools, and she sadly left us at the weekend, so we thought we could 'reincarnate' her

Blimey she is noisy though...!! And trying to break out through ther plastic wall of the brooder...

Oh, im sorry you lost your chicken
hugs.gif
this jools is pretty cute!

Gotta comment on TWO pictures.....the last one of the hatching pictures, the 24 hour old one....THAT EYE! Oh my....my heart flipped over when I saw it. Can't believe that gorgeous eye.

And the second picture in your second post.....again....THOSE EYES. How can something be that dang cute. She is the cutest lil' thing!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom