••• 2008 Coop Page Contest - Win A $20 BYC Gift Certificate - ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to you all!
clap.gif
Everyone who built their coops did an excellent job!

I shall be building my coops soon and cannot wait to get a page up...just to show myself I am accomplishing things.
big_smile.png

Super Job people! I am so impressed with the winners and the folks that may not have won, they are true winners too! The love of a chicken!!!! Again, Great job folks!

They all were very nice coops and it gives BYCers new ideas to either improve the ones we have or a place to look to start new building ideas...Congrats!!...

Wow - you guys did a great job!

GopherBoy you and your family crack me up! That was the most fun I've ever had reading anything about a chicken coop!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Congratulations to all who took the time to post their chicken coop designs on BYC. My hubby & I have some really great ideas now....

**GopherBoy....I have to say, I showed your post to my family and we all thoroughly enjoyed your goofy humor! At first I thought your teeth were really that big and white....You and your family built an everlasting memory to hold on to! **

Congrats to the winners! For those involved that had to try to choose them.... NOT an easy task.

I think next time we're going to put the vote up to all the members to decide!!!

<we'll see how you like it>

big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom