••• BackYardChickens.com Personal Pages •••

Quote:
Oh... dang... sorry, forgot to mention that!
wink.png

(just making sure I don't get flamed by a bunch of members saying, "Why doesn't this work perfectly!?!")

This sounds like a great idea- I'd love to have a go at it, but I am also having the 'blank page / log out' problem.

WinXP
Mozilla Firefox v.2.0.0.3

Hi, I made my page-such as it is...
I entered my page as my "signature". Can you all tell me how we are supposed to view other members pages? Is there somewhere to go (a specific page link or thread)? Or are we supposed to just add them as our signature, or will there be a special link added under our ID?
Thanks
big_smile.png

Added: OK, I think I see that one can click on another members ID and then it will show a link to their page (that's alot of clicking and not very easy for the computer illiterate). Is there an easier way, like putting the link right under our ID which usually shows to the left of our posts? A cute chicken symbol to click on for "our page" would be neat.

Last edited:
Well I am using Windows XP with service pack 2 and I tried using both internet explorer and firefox browsers..

both times I tried it I just got the white page and it logged me out when I tried to go back to the forum...

My wife tried it on our sons computer and it worked fine from it...He is using an unlicensed copy of windows XP (no service pack 2) and internet explorer and she had no problem...

just goes to show you that sometimes all these updates are a pain in the rear...

I have heard that xp service pack 2 can cause these issues sometimes.

I will try again tomorrow and let you know the results...

Gary aka MstrFiksIt

Blank page, had to log back in when I tried it - and everytime I looked at someone's page!!! I use XP and IE7. Can't wait til niftychicken eats all the bugs and the program is available to the rest of us bug-laden posters. Suzanna

Back
Top Bottom