••• BackYardChickens.com Personal Pages •••

Nifty-
Something to consider, if you haven't already, is adding the information from the forum database so we can see the avatar and posting whatnots that we see on the forums. Did that make sense? I think it's just a matter of pulling the right tables from your forum database.

Roster Tooth Jacket, thanks for that first post! Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, that's a great idea. I want to pull in the person's avatar, userID, and other data automatically onto that page. Maybe in version 1.2?

BTW, I love that avatar!!!!
wink.png
tongue.png

Hey Rob,

Still loving the personal page, so this isn't really a complaint!

When I originally set it up, I had the editing bar running across the top. I just went to add to the page, and no longer see anything except a white box framed with gray (for typing in) and a button at the bottom labeled 'publish'. I thought maybe it was my computer, but when I went out and back in it still looked the same. I'm going to hop over to IE and see if that's better...

Edited to add: no go. Still no edit bar.

Meg

Last edited:
Sorry to break up the celebration guys.
I just have one itsy winsy problem. The edit bar on top of the blog won't show up like on the demo.
I clicked edit page, and it shows a place to write and "Publish Changes". But no way to do any of the stuff on the demo.
am I just stupid?
duc.gif

I put a photo in while editing with cut and paste rather than using a URL. What a fun thing! My kids have had their own webpages, now I have mine!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hey there GoPups, I love the greyhounds, I think they are the softest dogs I have ever pet. Their doggie hair is like silk.

Thanks! They are such good dogs and they're so much fun. I've got tons of photos of them. I'll put them up on my page soon!

Back
Top Bottom