Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Many years ago we hired a new college graduate named Buy Sell Trade (his friends call him BST for short). He was "green behind the gills" new but we all knew he had a lot of spunk and tons of potential.

After years of training he really proved that he was a team player, really good with people (you should see how many visitors he gets every day!), and an asset to our group.

The rest of the BYC staff got together and we decided it was time to promote BST and put a few direct reports (brand new college grads themselves) under him.

Starting immediately the following will be reporting directly into BST:

Hatching Chicken Eggs
Chicks & Chickens
Other Poultry
Everything Else BST

Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to swing by the new division and welcome the new hires and congratulate BST on his exciting new promotion!

It looks great. I was the first person to post in 2 of the catagorys untill you guys put the other posts in it, lol
tongue.png
But other than that it looks great. Wonderful idea

looks great, thank u!! would u all mind considering adding a swap/trade only part under it too so we don't have to chase down the swaps and trades in different parts of it? that way they r all together not scattered and so we don't disturb others as much?
thanks for ur consideration,
silkie

I noticed that. Generally swaps have gone into the game section, but the "egg swap" naturally fit a little better in the BST and now the Egg section of BST. We'll think about the best way to handle this, but for now the "general" (i.e., non egg or chicken) swap threads should probably go into the games section, and maybe the BST, everything else section.

YAY!! I am so glad you divided the BST . I had posted early in the season about doing it, because a couple hours after making a post, they were already on the second page!! and I know a lot of posts were not being seen by others as well. Thanks so much for dividing that part of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom