••• Welcome Three New BYC Moderators!

That's what it is!!! Chicken people daycare! To 9,245 addicts! Worse than I thought...

PS: Nifty, threats and/or compliments will get you nowhere. I know your kind - next thing you know, you'll start a Backyard Cow forum!

Last edited:
jumpy.gif

D.gif

yippiechickie.gif

wee.gif

clap.gif

frow.gif

ya.gif

bun.gif

woot.gif

I guess that'll do it for a Welcome.
lol.png

Yeah!
It is great to have more help for all the work that has to be done around here.
Congratulations to all three of you , Greyfields, CarriBrown, and Dawn419!

Thanks for this thread!! I logged on yesterday--first time in a long time (so much work to do around the farm..... I saw moderator under Carrie and Greyfields, names.......Looked for an announcement-didn't see one--so thought I must be losing it......

Congrats!

Gratz new mods!

Quote:
Hahaha Buff. I told my husband about the backyard cow site from April fools day and he still asks me about it every once in a while. (As in, has someone actually started it yet.) He thought it was especially cute that so many people wanted back yard cows and were just waiting on someone to make a website so they'd have the excuse to get some!
big_smile.png

Cassandra

Quote:
Hahaha Buff. I told my husband about the backyard cow site from April fools day and he still asks me about it every once in a while. (As in, has someone actually started it yet.) He thought it was especially cute that so many people wanted back yard cows and were just waiting on someone to make a website so they'd have the excuse to get some!
big_smile.png

Cassandra

okay okay... sheesh!
wink.png
Just add your vote here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=48055

Back
Top Bottom