•••BEFORE YOU POST A NEW TOPIC - Make sure it belongs in this section!

I just posted today about chicken rescue and I thought since my concern was incorporating into my exsiting flock it ouwld go under managing your flock. I apology if I was incorrect . I am new at this and would like to follow the rules but unsure if I know where to make sure I am posting correctly. please correct me if I posted wrong.

I realized after the fact that I posted a humidity in coop question in the "managing your flock" forum, but I couldn't figure out how to move it. Is there a way to do that if you make a mistake?

Good point.. I try to post my questions in the forum it applies to, as per 'Raising Babies' or 'Coops' if and when possible. If I see I posted it in the wrong 1, I'll copy, cut it, type removed and post it in the correct forum...
I hope that is ok, I've done that once that I know of.

Well I am new here so I guess I am guilty of posting in the wrong forum. I am truly sorry and will not bother anyone else. Thanks for the advise

I am so happy my dominique layed her first egg the other day 4 cm.
big_smile.png

Thank you for pointing this out. I am new to here. I do try to post to the right place. I will try and make sure it is the right place. Thank you all for such a wonderful place to come to. You all do a wonderful job here. I appreciate it.
thumbsup.gif

This is a good idea. Some people think that others only go on certian topics. If other member know about that area of they will be on that forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see this is your first post, Justicepeeps. Don't give up--this site can be very helpful, as you get used to it. Stay with us a bit.

Back
Top Bottom