•••BEFORE YOU POST A NEW TOPIC - Make sure it belongs in this section!

i might be going mad but i can't work out how to create a new post at all..
hmm.png
haha

Quote:
If you click on any topic in the index you should see a yellow box at the top right of the index that says "post new topic". Click on that.
smile.png
welcome-byc.gif

Terrielacy please answer my question I have an emergency but the emergency section is closed where else do I put my emergency?
I'm begging of you to answer my question
bow.gif

Quote:
If you click on any topic in the index you should see a yellow box at the top right of the index that says "post new topic". Click on that.
smile.png
welcome-byc.gif

And when you've finished typing the letter scroll downward and click on submit or it will just disappear into that nasty twilight zone.

P.S. I've read almost all the way through this "managing your flock" section and while I'm still not sure what goes in here,
I think it seems more like it's for "managing our BYC users". LOL It's a very large learning curve.
Keep trying ... we'll get it sooner or later.

I have seen the threads about molting chickens, but here's my question... We have several molting, in my opinion, moderately. This is the first time we've had them molt. It is before the worst of the cold sets in, but we're supposed to have temps with heavy frost tonight, will they stay warm enough about 1/3 bald?

when i find a subject i want to post in it winds up in a different post or subject altogeather. what am i doing wrong? i am new just joined today.

Back
Top Bottom