~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~ *Official Thread* the SUMMER EDITION

Quote:
frow.gif

Quote:
No, there are many safer ways to do it.
tongue.png

I didn't know there were any other ways to do it! Never done it before but I was wondering
smile.png
I'd like to know how if you find a way
smile.png
I just thought of the idea that you could delete that (If you can) and then you can create a new email address something like crazypullets@____.com and the username and password could be used by the leading crazy pullets
smile.png

Google sites has it all figured out.
tongue.png
You can have multiple owners, collaborators, etc.

Quote:
I didn't know there were any other ways to do it! Never done it before but I was wondering
smile.png
I'd like to know how if you find a way
smile.png
I just thought of the idea that you could delete that (If you can) and then you can create a new email address something like crazypullets@____.com and the username and password could be used by the leading crazy pullets
smile.png

tongue.png

Don't you have to have gmail for Google?

Quote:
tongue.png

Yup. That was the big problem with making it possible for RAWR to join. I should have considered that before creating the site.
lol.png

Quote:

Yup. That was the big problem with making it possible for RAWR to join. I should have considered that before creating the site.
lol.png

Think Think Think............
First: Could RAWR and 77Horses and Maybe me (3rd in command) get gmail if we don't have it?
Second: Could it be deleted if needed?

Quote:
lol.png

First: Could RAWR and 77Horses and Maybe me (3rd in command) get gmail if we don't have it?

Yes, everyone could get Gmail and join the site. Of course, too many authors could be a worse disaster than too few...
tongue.png
(Oh, and RAWR is now a co-owner)

Of course it could be deleted, although it would be a waste of time and effort.
hmm.png

Quote:

Yes, everyone could get Gmail and join the site. Of course, too many authors could be a worse disaster than too few...
tongue.png
(Oh, and RAWR is now a co-owner)

Of course it could be deleted, although it would be a waste of time and effort.
hmm.png

Good! You may be right but if not me at least 77Horses as she is the leader
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom