~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Please tell me you didn't tell Gabe you like him again, PLEASE.
hide.gif

hugs.gif

I didnt, but i'm sending you an email as to why im sad.

Quote:
Yuck! I almost fainted once. It was not fun at all. My heart was pounding and I couldn't breath and the room was spinning. Not fun at all but kinda cool to brag about! LOL!
tongue.png
lol.png

Quote:
WOAH!!! faint! I've never fainted before, that must've been quite an unnerving experience.

Although I came close to it at the swimming pool in Leeds when I was blowdrying my hair. I fell over on the ground and couldn't seem to tell which way was up...

Tani:
sad.png
x2 what Eenie said...

Quote:
WOAH!!! faint! I've never fainted before, that must've been quite an unnerving experience.

Although I came close to it at the swimming pool in Leeds when I was blowdrying my hair. I fell over on the ground and couldn't seem to tell which way was up...

Tani:
sad.png
x2 what Eenie said...

What was going through my head was, "Why the he** am I getting shorter?! Oh, crap."

Tani: Allrighty.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Please tell me you didn't tell Gabe you like him again, PLEASE.
hide.gif

hugs.gif

I didnt, but i'm sending you an email as to why im sad.

hugs.gif
What's up?

I've fainted a few times, but today i fell because my bones moved around so much that they severed the muscles in my foot, so i cant really walk....
sad.png

Quote:

Tani:
sad.png
x2 what Eenie said...

What was going through my head was, "Why the he** am I getting shorter?! Oh, crap."

Tani: Allrighty.
hugs.gif

It's like the Alice in Wonderland shrinking potion
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom